NF Evidence of Whitewashed Civil War Massacre Found in the Trash

Non-Fiction

CMWinkler

Colonel
Retired Moderator
Evidence of Whitewashed Civil War Massacre Found in the Trash
August 30, 2016 chris No comments
SS_LacyInterview.jpg

In an exclusive interview with AMERICAN FREE PRESS, Clint Lacy, the author of the book Blood in the Ozarks: Union War Crimes Against Southern Sympathizers and Civilians in Occupied Missouri, provides new details on a Christmas Day war crime that was carried out Union soldiers during the Civil War and then covered up for over a century.

By Dave Gahary

Sometimes events can innocently conspire to create significant results, as in the case of the book Blood in the Ozarks: Union War Crimes Against Southern Sympathizers and Civilians in Occupied Missouri. If not for a chance occurrence and some determination, the deaths of around 100 men, women, and children might have never come to light.

More: http://americanfreepress.net/evidence-of-whitewashed-civil-war-massacre-found-in-the-trash/

Notice: The site upon which this review is located appears to be, well, dodgy. I have neither seen this book nor know anything of its author. It came in my Google alert news on topics dealing with the war. I neither endorse it nor take any responsibility for its accuracy nor validity.

Evidence of Whitewashed Civil War Massacre Found in the Trash
August 30, 2016 chris No comments
View attachment 133963
In an exclusive interview with AMERICAN FREE PRESS, Clint Lacy, the author of the book Blood in the Ozarks: Union War Crimes Against Southern Sympathizers and Civilians in Occupied Missouri, provides new details on a Christmas Day war crime that was carried out Union soldiers during the Civil War and then covered up for over a century.

By Dave Gahary

Sometimes events can innocently conspire to create significant results, as in the case of the book Blood in the Ozarks: Union War Crimes Against Southern Sympathizers and Civilians in Occupied Missouri. If not for a chance occurrence and some determination, the deaths of around 100 men, women, and children might have never come to light.

More: http://americanfreepress.net/evidence-of-whitewashed-civil-war-massacre-found-in-the-trash/

Notice: The site upon which this review is located appears to be, well, dodgy. I have neither seen this book nor know anything of its author. It came in my Google alert news on topics dealing with the war. I neither endorse it nor take any responsibility for its accuracy nor validity.
I do remember reading that. it was in another book tho. I will check it out, again. cant remember the yankee genl. name.

Back