EVENT - Devotion: The Family Life of U.S. Grant

Long Branch 1.jpg

Devotion: The Family Life of U.S. Grant
A LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION
Grant Cottage Historic Site Facebook Page this Sunday 7/11/21 at 7:00PM EST. (Video will be uploaded to YouTube after).
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/829925564615319

Description:

"Better known as the Savior of the Union and a two-term U.S. President, the personal family life of Ulysses S. Grant receives far less attention than it deserves. Join our esteemed panelists for a live discussion as they delve into the intimate family life that helped shape one of America’s greatest leaders. Through this program, light will be shed on the Grant family, highlighting a relatable story of love and support that transcends generations."

Panelists:

Nick Sacco: U.S. Grant National Historic Site (White Haven) Park Ranger
Marie Kelsey: U.S. Grant Association member and operator of the U.S. Grant Information Center website.
Ulysses Grant Dietz: Former curator of Decorative Arts at the Newark Museum and great grandson of Ulysses S. Grant.

Does anyone here on CivilWarTalk - Ulysses Grant forum have any QUESTIONS about Ulysses Grant the family man for our panelists????

If so you can put them in this thread and they will be considered for use in the discussion. (Some live questions will be answered as well).

I hope you will be able to tune in to the presentation!

Marvellous! What a treat. Looking forward to a focus on the family man and not just the General.

I don't have any questions off the top of my head, but will add any I do think of before then.

All the best with this presentation and I hope you will add a link to the YouTube video as well.

Back