Ethnic: Russian Food From 1850-1900

Soup of the ax.
Ingredients.
Ax.
Neighbors.

Cooking method
You go to a neighbor and ask for salt and soup products to which they do have meat.
Ready soup that they give you.

Or if the neighbors or anything you do not give the cook from the fact that there is at hand.

Pickle is a very important Russian seasoning. Shows up in rassolnik, which is really nothing more than chicken soup with chopped pickles. Then there's solyanka. If you're looking at peasant dishes, you can't overlook schee (cabbage soup) and kasha (boiled buckwheat). After all, щи и каша пища наша.

Pickle is a very important Russian seasoning. Shows up in rassolnik, which is really nothing more than chicken soup with chopped pickles. Then there's solyanka. If you're looking at peasant dishes, you can't overlook schee (cabbage soup) and kasha (boiled buckwheat). After all, щи и каша пища наша.
How do you know Russian language?

How do you know Russian language?
Я узнал по русски язык потому как я воссоздавю солдат в великая отечественная война. Это я:
(I hope I said "I learned Russian because I recreate a soldier in the great patriotic war. This is I"
Pickle as a soup flavoring is interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 93
Я узнал по русски язык потому как я воссоздавю солдат в великая отечественная война. Это я:
(I hope I said "I learned Russian because I recreate a soldier in the great patriotic war. This is I"
Какое подразделение и какая армия?

In what regiment you?

Porridge of the ax.
Ingredients.
Ax.
Neighbors.

Cooking method
You go to a neighbor and ask for Oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina Oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina.
Ready that they give you. That is what is at hand..
And cook.
Or if the neighbors or anything you do not give the cook from the fact that there is at hand.

Pavel, I love beets and will try this.

I thought you might be interested: in 1860 United States of American census, there are 3077 people who give their birthplace as Russia. In my hometown, Memphis, Tennessee, there are 24 Russians listed in 1860 census. Most are peddlers or merchants.

Pavel, I love beets and will try this.

I thought you might be interested: in 1860 United States of American census, there are 3077 people who give their birthplace as Russia. In my hometown, Memphis, Tennessee, there are 24 Russians listed in 1860 census. Most are peddlers or merchants.
Thank you. I know that 69 Russian participated on the side of the union.

Back