Dr_Hanna- here are some photos of Model Railroad Civil War Engines.

Hendo56

Cadet
In response to your query about what "an HO Civil War Engine looks like"... well here you go.

Attachments

• radice_3.jpg
    radice_3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,169
  • radice_4.jpg
    radice_4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 957
  • radice_1.jpg
    radice_1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,413
  • radice_6.jpg
    radice_6.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 796
  • Texas+rebuild+2011+005.jpg
    Texas+rebuild+2011+005.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,623
  • TR 010a.jpg
    TR 010a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 687
In response to your query about what "an HO Civil War Engine looks like"... well here you go.

Don't know how I missed this earlier. Thanks! These are great and will help out a lot. Still searching for the correct engine to buy. They can be expensive, especially with the new digital control and sound options.

Precious few threads on HO scale railroading, so rather than start another I figured I'd add to this one - for those of you with post-war Steam-era setups in need of a congregating spot for your Veterans groups, I stumbled upon this offering.

Precious few threads on HO scale railroading, so rather than start another I figured I'd add to this one - for those of you with post-war Steam-era setups in need of a congregating spot for your Veterans groups, I stumbled upon this offering.
Seems the last I looked in a big book store there were still the model railroaders magazines being offered. Thanks for bumping the thread @Story.
Lubliner.

The photos are labeled "radice" and are the work of Thom Radice, the leader of the Civil War Railroad Historical Society, of which I have been a member for about 8 years. We have about 25 active members, all but a couple of us are modelers who create fantastic roads. At least 6 have blogs that showcase their work.

The photos are labeled "radice" and are the work of Thom Radice, the leader of the Civil War Railroad Historical Society, of which I have been a member for about 8 years. We have about 25 active members, all but a couple of us are modelers who create fantastic roads. At least 6 have blogs that showcase their work.
Is the society spread out near and far making it hard for meetings, or are you all able to gather easily and regularly. I have a friend from 1986-1988 that was a fan of railroads. He had a ton of 35mm pictures in boxes. He would go to various locales. He was a woodworker by trade. If you might recognize this jolly Saint Nick resemblance among your group, acknowledge and I will pm you.
Lubliner.

Back