Don Troiani Artwork

I'm not familiar with it either - do you have a title or description as to exactly what it's supposed to represent, a "real" incident and subjects or merely a generic "incident of the war" type subject.
Union Cavalry Soldier Prisoner Being Questioned by a Confederate Officer of the Eight Texas Calvary.

Long title lol

Well just picked up an AP of NEW YORKS FINEST at auction for a shockingly very low price. Sadly it did not come with a COA. What to do? Tried to download one off the internet to attach to the back but that didn't work. E-mailed Don himself to see if I could get one. Sadly he said the new company "Britain" who now sells his new artwork, that they had no interest in the secondary market. So all the old COAs got "tossed"! Back to the Internet and searched out the dealers who deal in his art. Well thanks to Framing Fox at www.framingfox.com he said he could send me one. I was happily expecting just a black and white photocopy from a copying machine. Surprise he sent me what looks like an original COA yellow tinted and harder paper. Hats off to him and many THANKS!!!!

Back