"Dixie Odyssey" 19th Ohio Regimental History

19thOhio

Corporal
I would like to mention to forum members and anyone interested in the story of the 19th Ohio Volunteer Infantry that I published that history in 2016 in my book Dixie Odyssey. I have printed 150 copies and there are only about six remaining. They are available for the time being on Amazon. There seem to be some on the secondary market, so for now I plan on no more copies being produced. Being specifically of local interest, the market is probably pretty much filled. The front and back covers are reproduced below. The flag image was provided by the Ohio History Connection as part of their regimental flag collection.

If no copies are available, I would share the pdf file of the book for anyone researching the 19th Ohio.

Attachments

• OdysseyHQ2.pdf
    695.1 KB · Views: 39
  • OdysseyBackHQ5.pdf
    455.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Another great source of 19th Ohio information is The Civil War Memoirs of Sgt.Christian Lenker, 19th Ohio Volunteers edited by Michael Barton and Judith A. Kennedy. Often detached as a quartermaster, his stories describe some of the experiences in obtaining supplies in keeping a Civil War on the move. This can be obtained online.

Back