Discovery Channel's First Sighting - Dead Will Rise Again | Ghost Lab Gettysburg

JD Mayo

Retired User
Watch Brad Klinge's eerie home-video footage from a 1990 visit to Gettysburg that kick-started his belief in the paranormal. Upload date 2010.

I think the show Ghost Lab only had 2 seasons in the year 2009, and 2010. It couldn't compete with Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi or Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel. I think Jason Hawes talked a lot of trash about their show as well because their ratings went down. This episode reminds me of the story from Ghost Of Gettysburg Documentary that came on History Channel. Group name called, Everyday Paranormal. I don't know if they are still active or not. (Please move to Ghost & Haunting thread).

I would want to ask this guy how many Union soldiers he saw , did he go out into the field where he saw them and was he aware that the fields of Gettysburg often have depressions and undulations that could quickly hide a person who was walking the field ?

I would want to ask this guy how many Union soldiers he saw , did he go out into the field where he saw them and was he aware that the fields of Gettysburg often have depressions and undulations that could quickly hide a person who was walking the field ?
To me in the video it looks about 100. Skeptics think they are just reenactors.

I watched this when it first came out . I will watch anything on Gettysburg at least once. I don't remember all the details but I wasn't convinced when it was over.

Back