Decendant of pvt. Isaac Mason. Lumsden's battery

Will Carry

First Sergeant
I found this forum while searching for information on Lumsden's Battery, 2nd Alabama Light Artillery, Army of Tennessee. My great grandfather fought with Lumsden's Battery. I am a student of American history, the more I learn, the more I realize, I do not know. I have a lot of questions but before I start asking I will probably lurk for a while. When I say I'm a student, it just means I read a lot, I ain't going to school any more.

Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Lots of informed people out here. If you ask us some of the questions you have you'll likely get answers.

Welcome. download (2).jpg

I found this forum while searching for information on Lumsden's Battery, 2nd Alabama Light Artillery, Army of Tennessee. My great grandfather fought with Lumsden's Battery. I am a student of American history, the more I learn, the more I realize, I do not know. I have a lot of questions but before I start asking I will probably lurk for a while. When I say I'm a student, it just means I read a lot, I ain't going to school any more.
Sir, I'm sure if you post any genealogical questions to the proper forum they will find a relative for you.
And unit history will be found also.
They found mine with some basic info.
Welcome to the forum from Missouri. (Read other states history first, not Missouri)

Have you read A History of Lumsden's Battery C.S.A. by Dr. George Little and James R. Maxwell? It was published by the R.E. Rodes Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy.

Back