If you love to take photos at Civil War battlefields or Reenactments, you can now post your best shots in our Monthly Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, some rules have been changed and we have added new rules
1) Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
2) The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
3) Photo must have been taken within the last 2 years
5) Once a photo is submitted to a Monthly Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Monthly Contest.
6) All submissions must be entered before November 15th, 2019.
7) Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin November 18, 2018 and end November 29, 2019.
8) Titles or descriptions will not accompany the photos in the voting thread, however, I will (try to) link to the submissions thread for people wishing to have more info.
9) This Month is open to everyone, even last month's winner
10) We are honoring the soldiers this Christmas. Only photos of Cemeteries and Graves will be allowed.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "Upload a File" button, then select "full image".
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- Photo Featured on the Home Page!
- Photo Featured on CivilWarTalk's facebook page with user name mention
- Bragging rights!