Death Of Connie Boone

unionblue

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Member of the Year
Friends, it is with a great sense of loss that I must inform you of the death of Connie Boone.

I was contacted tonight by Connie's daughter, Kori Peeters, and informed that Connie died of an apparent heart attack while driving. I have no more details at this time, but will post them if I recieve any more.

I am sure most of you have had occasion to read Connie's posts on this board. They were filled with facts, informative, well-researched and never failed to show Connie's point of view. And Connie always had one and was never afraid to share it with anyone.

She demanded facts and sources, always seeking to find out new sources and freely sharing them with all on this board.

I will miss her greatly as I am sure all of you will.

God Bless & Keep Her, she finally has all the sources and facts at her fingertips.

"With God, All Things Are Possible."

Sincerely,
Unionblue

Friends, a bit more information about Connie from her daughter, Kori Peeters.

Connie had apparently had been on-line to this board shortly before she passed away. She was found in her vehicle around 4:30PM today which she had been driving and hit a parked car going about 20mph. Someone reported seeing her lean forward and then vear into the parked car.

Kori is asking for help to contact the rest of Connie's on-line friends, a Candance Scott in particular. Candance has a US Grant site on-line and Connie visited her quite often and even received several books from her.

If you know any email address of Connie's friends, please contact Kori Peeters at [email protected] and pass them on to her so she can pass on the news. Or you can contact me at [email protected] and I will pass them on to her.

Thanks for all your help and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Unionblue

Friends, one more time on this sad subject and then I will close. I have managed to contact Candace Scott at her US Grant page and pass on the sad news of Connie's passing.

Candace has seen fit to contact me and has assured me she will contact Connie's daughter Kori.

A small lesson has occured to me. We should hold each other close, even if we have not seen one another, as we do not know how long we have together.

God Bless and Keep All of You.

Unionblue

Folks,

I just joined tonight. Main reason for doing so is because I wanted to post about Connie Boone. My heart is broken here at the news received tonight. I never met Connie, Never talked to Connie...but have typed at Connie for a few years..and what a great person to type at too. Not only for the knowledge she had about Grant, but also for the caring she showed me over the years..the way she would tell me to snap out of it, when I was not myself.

I feel bad...am not aptly describing what a fine person she was...but hard to type when crying. I love Connie Boone...and she will always be in my heart as long as I live. How I am going to miss her. She was the best. Connie...If I get up there..where you are...If Grant did not welcome you to Heaven...will take care of it.
happy.gif
I can't believe you are gone..Dammit cheesehead...I wanted to meet you.

Steve Basic

Neil,

I just posted the contact information at CWi. They just found out about the information this morning and are in shock. I know we all chatted quite a bit on that site so I sent additional information.

Back