CWT Invades Vicksburg 2019 Tour - the official thread

Added to Calendar: 10/25/19, 10/26/19, 10/27/19

Will you be attending the CWT Invades Vicksburg 2019 Tour?

• Total voters
Im working on a little medical thing that might be fun. Im not sure yet if I will be able to attend, but if I do, everyone might want to bring an apron. :eek:
You may also want to bring a Medic bag for the participants, many of us aren't as young as we use to be. The hearts are willing, but the bodies are just playin' out.:cry:

Im working on a little medical thing that might be fun. Im not sure yet if I will be able to attend, but if I do, everyone might want to bring an apron. :eek:
I've got one, and so does my friend Doug @1863surgeon !

ow_1.jpg

The itinerary has been amended to add our Friday evening guest speaker,Grady Howell,as announced by @ucvrelics . Stay tuned for more itinerary detail announcements as they develop.

The older I get the less comfortable I am. I figure it is a blessing from the Lord to remind me of how things used to not hurt so I appreciate each day more and more. I am like the ole dog on the porch watching the young folk and having dreams of chasing them!!! Them womens especially, all dreams.
Regards
David

I made my hotel reservations!! I plan to arrive at Noon on Friday to join the afternoon tour.
I decided to go ahead to make reservation because I can cancel as late as 23 October.

Steve C~
Probably late in August,I'll put out a request for contact information to include in an attendees list. I already have all the information for those who attended last year's gathering in Ringgold/Chickamauga.

I made my hotel reservations!! I plan to arrive at Noon on Friday to join the afternoon tour.
I decided to go ahead to make reservation because I can cancel as late as 23 October.

Steve C~
Looking forward to meeting you in Oct.

Back