CWT Chickamauga 2018- After Action Reports

Is it too early to start giving some thought about 2019? I love what we have done for the last two years. Still if we did a Western Theater battle, like Vicksburg, would we get some new people who live more to the west to come? Probably way too early to think about 2019.

Is it too early to start giving some thought about 2019? I love what we have done for the last two years. Still if we did a Western Theater battle, like Vicksburg, would we get some new people who live more to the west to come? Probably way too early to think about 2019.
Look for a new thread soon. It is time to start the discussion.

Hopefully, the sooner we have dates, the more people who will be able to make plans to attend. We have several ladies who want to come from overseas and I know they will appreciate as much advance notice as possible. :thumbsup:

And now, Vicksburg looms ever larger on the horizon.

I would love to attend but the Vicksburg trip falls in between of our National Park vacation.

20190602_092351.jpg

* NASA Houston
* San Antonio sites
* Mobile Bay

Bill

Wow, time flies!

We toured the Chickamauga National Military Park and beyond almost 1 year ago......

Fun trip,
Bill
Yep. Scrolled through this thread just now. Fun stuff. The attendees,some in groups and some solo, toured lots of other sites too.

Friends,

I have just learned about the passing of @KLSDAD. Chuck passed away on July 8, 2021. His daughter placed his obituary on Facebook. When I read about this news, my heart broke in half. I talked with Chuck on the phone 2 weeks ago. Chuck was an awesome human being. He loved his wife, his girls and the rest of his family and friends. He loved life!!!

Rest in peace, Chuck.....
Bill

IMG_20181029_205050.jpg

Friends,

I have just learned about the passing of @KLSDAD. Chuck passed away on July 8, 2021. His daughter placed his obituary on Facebook. When I read about this news, my heart broke in half. I talked with Chuck on the phone 2 weeks ago. Chuck was an awesome human being. He loved his wife, his girls and the rest of his family and friends. He loved life!!!

Rest in peace, Chuck.....
Bill

View attachment 407748
I saw it late last night. He was only 62 and passed unexpectedly. R.I.P. Chuck.

When I met him at Chickamauga he seemed so young and energetic. His interactions with me were caring, comfortable, and carefree. He just exuded kindness to everyone. Its hard to believe he is gone. RIP Chuck

Back