Discussion Corinth Mississippi Civil War Show This Weekend

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
I hope to be there, even though Im not in the market to buy CW relic$$. I wish there were other military there. I sold $615 of WW2 militaria at the Hernando show and that was just what I could carry in.
Really hope you can make. I did a map for you so you don't get lost.:D:frantic:
Screenshot (8).png

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
To far for me to drive. I am giving some thought of going to the Ohio Civil War and Artillery Show in early May. I still have not decided if I will go yet. In the past this was a large show but who knows how many people will attend this year.

DixieRifles

Captain
Member of the Year
Regtl. Staff Shiloh 2020
@ucvrelics
Sometimes they have "gunsmiths" at gun shows. Do you think anyone sellers there will have spare parts for Muzzleloaders? Standard screws, nipples etc.
The Hernando CW & Militaria Show had nothing like that.

Billw12280

Sergeant
To far for me to drive. I am giving some thought of going to the Ohio Civil War and Artillery Show in early May. I still have not decided if I will go yet. In the past this was a large show but who knows how many people will attend this year.
They cancelled the show last year but as far as I know it is still on for this year. It is always a good time IMHO but I've never been to any other shows. I have considered making a trip to one of the Gettysburg shows this year though.

Billw12280

Sergeant
I haven't heard otherwise so I believe it is still happening. Our Governor has loosened some of the Covid regulations although they are still cautioning against gatherings of over 10 people. I may still go but it will be odd trying to social distance, especially if it is as busy as it has been in previous years.

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
@ucvrelics
Sometimes they have "gunsmiths" at gun shows. Do you think anyone sellers there will have spare parts for Muzzleloaders? Standard screws, nipples etc.
The Hernando CW & Militaria Show had nothing like that.
There HAS always been several folks setup that cater to the black powder shooter crowd.

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
The important questions regarding the Show are: Do they have types of projectiles that Red Bob does not already have; and, will Puddin found love!
Regards
David
If they don't have a 4.2 inch James shell the answer is NO. and puddin ain't looking for love, just lovin :dance:

redbob

Major
Regtl. Staff Shiloh 2020
If they don't have a 4.2 inch James shell the answer is NO. and puddin ain't looking for love, just lovin :dance:
Hope springs eternal on any number of fronts, my little bride will accept more iron way yonder quicker than a new friend for me and I'm much too old to start over (again)... :nah disagree:BTW, I may have a little something unusual being brought to me at the show :thumbsup:.

Last edited: