Cook Awards For March 17 thru 31 and Cook Award for month of March

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
The Food Forum at CivilWarTalk is pleased to announce the winners of Cook Awards for March 17 thru 31. There were so many great recipes and posts. Thanks to all who posted.

The winners are:

@CMWinkler for "Biscuits" and "Indian Sagamite.

@JPK Huson 1863 for "Treasured Family Recipes and the Treasures Who Left Them" and "Marmalade".

@Legion Para for "Brunswick (Squirrel) Stew" and "Military Rations".

@kepi for "http://civilwartalk.com/threads/i-made-sloosh.123141/".

Congratulations to all and thanks for your recipes and posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much congrats! Thanks again Donna, for taking such a lot of care in picking your threads for special consideration!

Donna likes her prizes to have historical significance even if they are cyber prizes!

This segment, the prizes are antique, Blue Willow pattern Johnson and Brothers egg cups and sterling silver antique Gorham egg spoons. We wish they were non-cyber but it's please accept these in the spirit hey are awarded- maybe someday we'll be able to send the 3-D editions your way! Congrats regardless!

donna egg cups and spoons.jpg

CMWinkler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
Biscuits
and

Indian Sagamite

Congratulations much, for being chosen by Donna for her Food Forum ( much coveted ) March prize! Thanks for these recipe, too, adding to the stable here with recipes clearly needed for the Spring table!

This segment, the prizes are antique, Blue Willow pattern Johnson and Brothers egg cups and sterling silver antique Gorham egg spoons. We wish they were non-cyber but it's please accept these in the spirit hey are awarded- maybe someday we'll be able to send the 3-D editions your way! Congrats regardless!

Legion Para !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
Brunswick (Squirrel) Stew
and
Military Rations

Thanks so much for adding your recipes to the Food Forum who can't use a good idea for ' Squirrel '? I can, every, single time the bird feeder is raided! :smile: Military rations can always use a boost- maybe add squirrel? :smile:

kepi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
"I made sloosh".

Everything about that sentence is very intrepid! Thanks very much for the effort- and the result, much less sharing it!

Donna always insists I include myself when she picks ' JPK Huson 1863 ' as a winner, so Congrats, JPK Huson 1863 for

Treasured Family Recipes and the Treasures Who Left Them"
and
"Marmalade"

I already have Blue Willow egg cups. :angel:

Much congrats! Thanks again Donna, for taking such a lot of care in picking your threads for special consideration!

Donna likes her prizes to have historical significance even if they are cyber prizes!

View attachment 96387
Again superb trophies.

Back