Cook Award Winners for June 1-15, 2015 And Special Cook Award!

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
camping-014_zps4cc06141.gif

The Food Forum had many great recipes and posts this time period. It was again hard to select just a few, so have added several ones.

The winners are:

@John Winn for his Blue Cheese Dressing.

@MRB1863 for Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe from Mother.

@FarawayFriend for "Eier In Gruner Sosse" (Eggs in Green Sauce) and Post on Jelly Doughnuts.

@hanna260 for Chinese Egg Custard.

@diane for Blackberry Jam filled Doughnuts with White Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Hazelnuts.

Congratulations to all and thanks so much for the delicious recipes.

-------------------

productimage-picture-cheers-coaster-876_1024x1024.jpg

The Food Forum at CivilWarTalk is pleased to present a special cook award to @JPK Huson 1863 for all the awards she has found for the Food Forum to post for the award winners and for the special pictures she has added to different threads in Food Forum.

Thanks so very much for making the Food Forum a special place.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY Gee Whiz, Donna, that is so unexpected I don't even have a photo ready- are you kidding me? Thank you! I'll have to get back here with the schmaltz! This is awfully, awfully kind of you- MUCH appreciated! I feel a bit of a fraud not having cooked a thing, only added paprika here and there on your nice forum.

Congrats to the winners this time, your spoons will be forthcoming- I see no one has been fooled very much as to the genesis, how'd that not slide by anyone, Donna? Where'd we go wrong?

Is it too late to add Ole's bacon grease ginger cookies? I didn't say I'd be the first to try them. :D

John Winn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
his

Blue Cheese Dressing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the summer topping for summer salads and MUCH congrats. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This section's spoon ward in honor of summer is a cyber set of virtually plastic, virtual measuring spoons, cleverly disguised as watermelon sections! FYI there IS no such thing as an antique ' Watermelon Spoon ' which isn't incredibly offensive- do not look!

spoon june watermelon.JPG

MRB1863!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for

Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe from Mother.

Another summer picnic idea, thanks so much for contributing, and congrats much!

This section's spoon ward in honor of summer is a cyber set of virtually plastic, virtual measuring spoons, cleverly disguised as watermelon sections! FYI there IS no such thing as an antique ' Watermelon Spoon ' which isn't incredibly offensive- do not look!

FarawayFriend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for

"Eier In Gruner Sosse" (Eggs in Green Sauce)
and
Post on
Jelly Doughnuts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much for international favorites, our jelly donuts and for showing us Dr. Seuss was right! Do they have ' Green Egg and Ham ' in Germany? Favorite book! Congrats on your award and again, thanks so much!!

hanna260!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
Chinese Egg Custard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL egg custard is wonderful, thanks so much for bringing this take on egg custard to the Food Forum and CWT, much appreciated. Congrats much, too!

diane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for
Blackberry Jam filled Doughnuts with White Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Hazelnuts.

You won despite what looks to be an illegal recipe, it is SO good. Well, it should be illegal, maybe we would not eat so many! Thanks so much for contributing and please leave these donuts in another time zone? The Food Forum staff is not responsible for consequences otherwise.

Back