Confederate order of battles

Sorah_45thVA

Private
I am looking for an online resource for detailed orders of battles/ command structuresof the Army throughout the war. As comprehensive, detailed and thorough as possible and throughout all divisions. I couldnt find anything through google or links on here. Many thanks!

I am looking for an online resource for detailed orders of battles/ command structuresof the Army throughout the war. As comprehensive, detailed and thorough as possible and throughout all divisions. I couldnt find anything through google or links on here. Many thanks!

Google "Chancellorsville order of Battle". Although you say you have tried that Google.

Brad Gottfried has written several map books listing the orders of battle for almost all of the prominent Eastern Battles of the Civil War. His books are very well done and he is a fantastic speaker and lecturer. David.

I always use wikipedia.
They have detailed OOB's for all the major campaigns and battles down to regiments, battalions and batterys. They are also correct, and any errors are fixed pretty quick.

Back