Confederate *DUG* Marbles- Saltville, VA: 2nd video in the ACWC series!

It's ACWC taking you on another trip back in time. This video features 9 clay Civil War used marbles that were discovered digging around a confederate camp in Saltville, VA. It's amazing how much history can be linked to such a simple item, but sit back as I throw a lot of marble information at you in 5 minutes! Lincoln, a massacre and more salt than you can imagine in less time than it takes to make Mac N Cheese.

*If you enjoyed, please don't forget to like and subscribe*

Stay Civil

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

It's ACWC taking you on another trip back in time. This video features 9 clay Civil War used marbles that were discovered digging around a confederate camp in Saltville, VA. It's amazing how much history can be linked to such a simple item, but sit back as I throw a lot of marble information at you in 5 minutes! Lincoln, a massacre and more salt than you can imagine in less time than it takes to make Mac N Cheese.

*If you enjoyed, please don't forget to like and subscribe*
10/02/1864
Stay Civil
Thanks for the post. My GGG Uncle Col. Legrand Shockley was KIA in the first battle of Saltville 10/02/1864. I posted photos of the reenactment a few months ago. A really interesting place. Visit the museum if you are ever there.
DSC_3828.jpg