Confederate Cavalry Figure

Here are the other Civil War figures that I got at the estate sale. I have several World War II figures that I got there that I'll post later in the non Civil War figure section.
They look pretty good— one photo is blurry. Im not fond of the colors used on the General holding the map.
Is there an ID of the maker under the base?

Very Nice piece. You have to remember that its is an artist rendering piece and a pretty good on at that. I would disregard the nit picking.
I found this figure at a local estate sale several weeks ago, along with other Civil War and World War II figures. It is approximately 11" in height. There is no maker's mark on it that I can find. I was wondering if someone had seen this particular figure before and provide information about it. It looks to have been done very well.
View attachment 389134

View attachment 389131View attachment 389132View attachment 389133

Thank
ember

Red Raider: I certainly will let you know if I get more information on the piece. Thanks.

Dixie Rifles: No marks at all under the base of the general. Sorry about the blurry photo. My wife finally talked me into getting rid of my flip phone for a smart phone that takes pictures and I'm still learning. I like the look of your Union figure.

Thanks for the interest and all the kind words.

Back