Miniatures Confederate 54mm Figure.

Kurt G

Sergeant Major
Really nice job . I've seen this type of base before and decided they weren't for me, but you really made it work. Very impressive . I have some Pegaso 54mm figures I painted years ago and a couple still waiting for paint . Pegaso figures are well done , but here in the states their prices are high . Back in the day when Andrea and most other figure companies were charging 25 to 30 dollars , Pegaso was charging $40.

rebel brit

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
Really nice job . I've seen this type of base before and decided they weren't for me, but you really made it work. Very impressive . I have some Pegaso 54mm figures I painted years ago and a couple still waiting for paint . Pegaso figures are well done , but here in the states their prices are high . Back in the day when Andrea and most other figure companies were charging 25 to 30 dollars , Pegaso was charging $40.

Even over here in the U.K. Pegaso tend to be one of the most expensive. Probably because they're produced in metal and they pay top dollar for the sculpting. I know a lot of top class painters like to paint their figures for competitions as they're so good and the most challenging, hence the reason I only own the one :smile: