Co. D, 2nd Maryland Infantry

ApeUnit

Private
I wanted to pass along a link to my unit's website and recruitment catalog, 2nd Maryland Company D. We are a campaigner style living history organization based in the Mid-Atlantic region. The foundation of our unit is firmly based in historical research. Everything we do in Company D with creating our impression has been researched and documented. Our uniforms and gear are museum quality and campaigner grade. Please feel free to check out the links and our group. We are always looking for solid and enthusiastic members to fill the ranks. Drop us a line if this is something you would like to get involved in!

I wanted to pass along a link to my unit's website and recruitment catalog, 2nd Maryland Company D. We are a campaigner style living history organization based in the Mid-Atlantic region. The foundation of our unit is firmly based in historical research. Everything we do in Company D with creating our impression has been researched and documented. Our uniforms and gear are museum quality and campaigner grade. Please feel free to check out the links and our group. We are always looking for solid and enthusiastic members to fill the ranks. Drop us a line if this is something you would like to get involved in!

Welcome ! The 3rd Maryland Confederate Light Artillery, had several east Tennesseans that joined them before they left for Vicksburg.

Nice site! Am interested in your plans for the Plug Uglies. That's a re-enactor group where I might fit in!!

Checked out your site yesterday, and started a conversation with you, as I didn't think the new recruits forum was an appropriate place to give y'all kudos!

Welcome on behalf of the fledgling 39th North Carolina / 8th Missouri!

Back