Sutlers- Cheers & Jeers Cj Daley questions

Todd 11PVI

Private
Hello, I reenacted back in the nineties but got out do to work schedule. Having retired now I've been back with my old unit for two years. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if CJ Daley honors his online orders? I recently ordered a union sack coat off his website and paid via PayPal. I sent him a email in regards to the order but have not received any response. I then started searching the net and see that his reputation seems less than stellar.

His product has always been second to none... that said getting things from him can be a nightmare. I've known folks that have had stellar experiences with him and others who are ready to murder him. My own experience with him has been good, but I was only corresponding with in reference to some research I was doing.

Good luck.

that said getting things from him can be a nightmare. I've known folks that have had stellar experiences with him and others who are ready to murder him.

Good luck.

@johan_steele pretty much said it all.

Welcome to the forum Todd 11PVI.

welcome-header (1) (1).jpg

Hello, I reenacted back in the nineties but got out do to work schedule. Having retired now I've been back with my old unit for two years. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if CJ Daley honors his online orders? I recently ordered a union sack coat off his website and paid via PayPal. I sent him a email in regards to the order but have not received any response. I then started searching the net and see that his reputation seems less than stellar.
Welcome, Todd. Good to have you with us.

Thank you all for the welcome. Greetings from Central PA. Its good to be back in reenacting. I guess I'll give Mr. Daley another week and see if I get my coat or a response to my email.

I hate to necro a thread, but having been apparently taken by Mr. Daley for nearly $250.00 on a CD jacket I ordered early this summer, I wanted to reiterate to any one who may be considering dealing with this person: buyer beware. I can't speak to the quality of his merchandise, which my research indicated was excellent. But there is no excuse for taking a customer's money, promising delivery by a certain date, and then ignoring all further communication when delivery is not made.

Advertising a product, accepting money for that product, and then never providing the product is theft in my opinion.

I'd welcome a response or defense of his conduct by Mr. Daley, but will not hold my breath.

Sam Bailey

Last edited:
Back