CivilWarTalk Throwback Thursday, 10 - 14 - 2021

James N.

Colonel
Annual Winner
Featured Book Reviewer
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
IMG_0439[1].jpg

This time Throwback Thursday goes all the way back to - wait for it - last week and our visit to Gettysburg's Little Round Top prior to the annual CWT Muster held this year at Charles Town-South Mountain-Harper's Ferry-Antietam! (That's why there was NO Throwback Thursday last week - I was busy helping guide the tour of Crampton's, Fox's, and Turner's Gaps on that particular day.) We still haven't quite gotten over the overwhelming but nevertheless wonderful experience; hopefully by next week's installment we'll all be back to "normal" again.

Anyone else with (preferably) old Civil War-related photos, mementoes, or memorabilia from reenactments, living history, or other events or vacation or other travel they would like to share with us is welcome and encouraged to post them in this weekly thread!

View attachment 418357

This time Throwback Thursday goes all the way back to - wait for it - last week and our visit to Gettysburg's Little Round Top prior to the annual CWT Muster held this year at Charles Town-South Mountain-Harper's
I guess we can all be grateful that James N. wasn't wearing his Speedo for this picture? :unsure: :D :bounce:

What the devil did I miss up yonder? I wasn't even there and am grossed out by this thread!
"Rusk" - we have myself, Laura and James on the site at the same time - and that's a recipe for silliness. This could go on endlessly unless a moderator says "Enough already!". Laura is a moderator but I think she will let it continue as long as I flatter her and pick on James!

Back