NF Archived Authors Club Requests

Non-Fiction
I've written 3 books on the ACW, but not sure what to do with them :D
I did promise @FarawayFriend she could read them though.
Shadow, you are back!!! That really makes my day, I missed you!! You gave me the best laughs in years with your Civil War Humor blog and the Gettysburg texting thread here, which has become a classic, and of course I want to read your books!! How can I get them??

View attachment 318199

Are you an Author? Have you spent months or even years writing a book about the American Civil War?

You should join the NEW CivilWarTalk Book Launch Club!

"What is this new club?" -- Well this exclusive club will give you access to communicate with our Staff, and arrange special promotional opportunities for your new book!

"What kinds of opportunities?"
  • A Dedicated Thread to the Launch of your Book, including links to all relevant pages (publishing info, sales pages, etc.)
  • Your Book included in a list of upcoming books to be launched soon!
  • Your Book included in a forum discussion about books to be launched in the next week!
  • Your Book shared on our Social Media Pages on Launch Day!
  • Authors Recognized with a Banner Under their Username, Two Levels of Recognition
    • Bronze for New Unknown and Self Published Authors
    • Silver for Known/Repeat Authors with a positive reputation on CivilWarTalk
  • Silver Level Authors may choose to take advantage of special permission to have a Launch Book Image in Signature Line for 30 days with a link to one web site of their choice.
"How do I Submit My Book Launch and Join the Club?"

Join the CivilWarTalk Forum, and contact me @civilwartalk, (Trouble Registering? Email Me!) Make sure you give me your full name, the name of your new book, your planned launch date, and any web addresses for sales pages or further information. I'll get right back to you with info on the next steps.

"When should I send my Book Launch Information to CivilWarTalk?"

Ideally, you will want to send your book title, your full author name, a simple description of the book, and your publishing date at least ONE MONTH in advance of the publishing date. You can send this information as early as six months in advance if you like.

We will also need a URL to Amazon, or the link of your choice, before Launch Day if you want to let CWT users go buy the book!

We also like to have an image of the book cover before Launch Day as well!

You can send us a message to alert us to a book coming more than 12 months out, but it won't go on the list until 12 months before launch.

What is a “Belated Launch Day”?

This is a way that we can celebrate the publishing of your new book if we missed the first day of availability after publishing. Currently we are accepting belated entries up to one year late, but that may soon change, please try to join the launch club as early as you can, before your publishing date, or as soon after as possible.

Congratulations on your new Civil War book! Let's get that Launch Done Right!
Official Book Launch Club Listings
My new book, "Lincoln, Antietam and a Northern Lost Cause," was launched last April via amazon.com publishing. The sub-title is, "What If a Union Victory Did Not End Slavery," and the book outlines how an overwhelming Union victory (complete with Lee's surrender of his entire army), coupled with the terms of the Emancipation Proclamation, could have led the rebellious states to return to the Union before January 1, 1863. In that scenario, according to the terms of the Proclamation, they could have kept slavery intact. Here is the amazon.com URL for this and my other books: https://www.amazon.com/Gene-Schmiel/e/B00HV4SSWK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Thanks for your consideration, Gene Schmiel

My new book, "Lincoln, Antietam and a Northern Lost Cause," was launched last April via amazon.com publishing. The sub-title is, "What If a Union Victory Did Not End Slavery," and the book outlines how an overwhelming Union victory (complete with Lee's surrender of his entire army), coupled with the terms of the Emancipation Proclamation, could have led the rebellious states to return to the Union before January 1, 1863. In that scenario, according to the terms of the Proclamation, they could have kept slavery intact. Here is the amazon.com URL for this and my other books: https://www.amazon.com/Gene-Schmiel/e/B00HV4SSWK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Thanks for your consideration, Gene Schmiel. Here are pictures of the paperback and e-file editions
Sorry, here is a picture of the cover:
1564934393698.png
1564934425757.png

My new book, "Lincoln, Antietam and a Northern Lost Cause," was launched last April via amazon.com publishing. The sub-title is, "What If a Union Victory Did Not End Slavery," and the book outlines how an overwhelming Union victory (complete with Lee's surrender of his entire army), coupled with the terms of the Emancipation Proclamation, could have led the rebellious states to return to the Union before January 1, 1863. In that scenario, according to the terms of the Proclamation, they could have kept slavery intact. Here is the amazon.com URL for this and my other books: https://www.amazon.com/Gene-Schmiel/e/B00HV4SSWK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Thanks for your consideration, Gene Schmiel
Great! I will add you to our schedule tomorrow! I've added you to the Launch Club!

Back