CivilWarTalk Authors Club Rules & Request Thread (Updated September 2019)

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
I am currently one chapter away from finishing my upcoming book: "The Savage Waltz: A Brief History of the 33rd Regiment of Alabama Infantry, CSA." I'm not sure how long that will take (since I work full time, and write in my spare time), but I'm hoping to have it ready for Amazon in the next month or two. I am very interested in this offering, and would definitely appreciate more information! Thank you!

99999.jpg

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
Owner & Webmaster
My book was published in January of 2018 and so I have the same question asked above. If I'm SOL, that's fine. I ask simply for the sake of understanding.
If you send me the information we can try to fit it in when we have an open timeslot!

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
Owner & Webmaster
I am currently one chapter away from finishing my upcoming book: "The Savage Waltz: A Brief History of the 33rd Regiment of Alabama Infantry, CSA." I'm not sure how long that will take (since I work full time, and write in my spare time), but I'm hoping to have it ready for Amazon in the next month or two. I am very interested in this offering, and would definitely appreciate more information! Thank you!

View attachment 319826
Added to the list! Just let me know the launch date, and I will promote the book for you!

gary

Captain
Book #5 will, like #3, be exclusively on the American Civil War. Most of it is written and I've got to check the OR

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
Owner & Webmaster
I know there are a few authors lurking, and I don't want you to think we are dropping this feature, rather we have stalled it a bit because of planned maintenance... we didn't want to interfere with the schedule of launches.

Hopefully, once I've completed the planned server changes, they were supposed to be done before October 1, but alas we may fall a bit behind on that.… once they are complete, we will renew the push for weekly launches!

I have a backlog of emails ready to go out to authors who are scheduled to publish soon, and if you want to post below to let me know if you are interested in doing a launch, that's great, we will get you on the schedule! I don't think we will schedule any new launches until next Monday at the earliest....