CivilWarTalk Antietam Muster 2021 (Archived Discussions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I figure that the hotel is about a 30 minute drive to the battlefield?
Real close. I'm about 7 miles farther east and takes me about 40 min. I generally take the scenic route through southern Md and past the Kenny Farm House (John Brown) but thats a lot longer.

About all Pharmacies in TN do the shots. Get my 2nd on 4/6 at Walmart. May 1st everyone over 16 is eligible. Went to N GA the other day to get some hardwood flooring. No mask rule where we were. Wife and I went inside the store and took ours off.

It will be over by summer. People will have their shots and tell the Gooberment to stick it.

Got my 2nd shot on Thursday and I have to say it beat me up. All of Friday and Saturday I had a rough headache and chills. I couldn’t get warm no matter what. All good now.

If that was only a taste of Covid then I certainly do not want to see the elephant.

I think there's a place at the local mall that does the shots. I've driven past it a couple times, I might need to make the stop, partially because I'm working at a local high school.

However, they still haven't given my 97-year old WWII vet Great Grandpa the shot yet. For some reason they won't approve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back