CivilWarTalk Antietam Muster 2021 (Archived Discussions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel brit

Captain
Forum Host
Happy New Year everyone.
A new year and a new start. With the introduction of the vaccines, hopefully travel restrictions will be eased and we can once again plan a U.S vacation.
Is it too early to discuss where the next C.W.T Muster is going to be. Will it be Antietam as it was postponed in 2020 or do we have a new vote?
So come on guys lets start talking, we all need something to look forward to and plan for.

Happy New Year everyone.
A new year and a new start. With the introduction of the vaccines, hopefully travel restrictions will be eased and we can once again plan a U.S vacation.
Is it too early to discuss where the next C.W.T Muster is going to be. Will it be Antietam as it was postponed in 2020 or do we have a new vote?
So come on guys lets start talking, we all need something to look forward to and plan for.
Happy New Year. I agree, hopefully, the new vaccine will allow us to travel again and reengage in living history programs and school programs. CWT Muster can be most anywhere, Eastern or Western theater and I will do my very best to be there and meet some of you in person.

Happy New Year. I agree, hopefully, the new vaccine will allow us to travel again and reengage in living history programs and school programs. CWT Muster can be most anywhere, Eastern or Western theater and I will do my very best to be there and meet some of you in person.
I've been on three and enjoyed every minute of each one. If you do get the chance it's well worth it.

Behind this mask of anonymity I always see members as 25 years of age. So me being more than double that, I guess I envision how I feel, and not as I truly appear. Oh well, what a surprise life can be!
Lubliner.
And then there are those of us who are not even the gender people imagine them to be...

And then there are those of us who are not even the gender people imagine them to be...
We are all like Charles Dana operatives, "Names, places and times are changed to protect the wisdom. But genders and ages should remain unknown!" Yes, I get thrown through a loop sometimes, like it or not. The Whig Party is having a ball.
Lubliner.

Yes, I get thrown through a loop sometimes, like it or not.
Lubliner.
My opening joke when I DO get to do presentations is, "My high school students tell me that I need a theme song for folks to play when I take the stage, and they've decided that it should be Aerosmith's "The Dude Looks Like a Lady."

I believe the next one on the schedule is Antietam, but until we get this covid mess straighten out Maryland & Virginia are NON-Starter as the gov's there have everything closed. paging @NH Civil War Gal

Last edited:
I believe the next one on the schedule is Antietam, but until we get this covid mess straighten out Maryland & Virginia are NON-Starter as the gov's there has everything closed. paging @NH Civil War Gal
And as we saw on our roadtrip to Pennsylvania, logistics could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back