Civil War show for 2019.

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Winter can't last forever and the spring Civil War shows are around the corner. Because I live in Michigan, I am somewhat limited to what Cavil War shows I can go to. I am planning of seeing the Mansfield Ohio Civil War and Artillery Show in May. Are there other Midwest Cavil War shows I should pencil on to my calendar?

Regardless, should I wear a CivilWarTalk logo shirt to the Mansfield show? I am thinking yes.

I have never been to the Chicagoland's National Civil War and Military Extravaganza and Collector Arms Dealers Association (C.A.D.A.) Show and Sale. It is probably a 5 hour drive. so has anyone been there and can suggest that I go this July? Five hours each way so if I do go I might have to spend the night.

What a two day road trip where I get to stay away form Home? I am not sure I am that wild. So change my on line name to Wild Willie?

Winter can't last forever and the spring Civil War shows are around the corner. Because I live in Michigan, I am somewhat limited to what Cavil War shows I can go to. I am planning of seeing the Mansfield Ohio Civil War and Artillery Show in May. Are there other Midwest Cavil War shows I should pencil on to my calendar?

Regardless, should I wear a CivilWarTalk logo shirt to the Mansfield show? I am thinking yes.
I’ve never been to a Civil War show. Mansfield is about an hour away from me. Is that considered a “good” show?

Please do, I am most likely going one day on that weekend, that way I'll know who you are!

I’ve never been to a Civil War show. Mansfield is about an hour away from me. Is that considered a “good” show?

Yrs it is considered a good show. The addition of cannons on display adds to the fun. There are Civil War and World War Two reenactors. But the real draw is the huge number of weapons fired sale.

Back