Civil War Roundtable of Gettysburg

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
cwrtgb.jpg

The Gettysburg Civil War Roundtable welcomes new and returning members to join us for our monthly meetings and activities. Membership benefits are the bi-monthly newsletter either by "snail-mail" or emailed as a PDF, discounts at several local Gettysburg merchants, discount subscription to Civil War News, special tours, summer battlefield tours, annual Christmas Party, Civil War Roundtable tours.

"The most important Roundtable, in the most important small town, at the most important battlefield, in the most important country in the world." —Joe Mieczkowski, past president

http://www.cwrtgettysburg.org

Last edited:
"The most important Roundtable, in the most important small town, at the most important battlefield, in the most important country in the world." —Joe Mieczkowski, past president

I think he missed a few superlatives. I think the end of that quote should have been something like

...in the most important country in the most important planet, in the most important solar system in the Universe!​

Ah yes, that sounds a bit better. :giggle:

On a serious note, I'm jealous. Wish I was close enough to attend. Enjoy!

I think he missed a few superlatives. I think the end of that quote should have been something like

...in the most important country in the most important planet, in the most important solar system in the Universe!​

Ah yes, that sounds a bit better. :giggle:

On a serious note, I'm jealous. Wish I was close enough to attend. Enjoy!
... in the most important galaxy... :bounce:

This is just a test post, I'm preparing to use this forum as a link directory of sorts, going to start indexing every single Civil War site on the internet!

Back