CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman

CMWinkler

Colonel
Retired Moderator
CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
  • mail_icon.gif
  • print_icon.gif
Monday, March 2, 2015 - 09:37 By Calvin E. Johnson, Jr
cleburn%20monument_0.jpg

Hello America; the land of good, Patriot and kind people,

It has been my pleasure to write many articles pertaining to the America’s past and the Old South land loving called ‘Dixie’ for your reading enjoyment for over 10 years. Thank you to the editors of newspapers and on-line folks who have been so kind to publish my letters.

One month ago I was admitted into the hospital and diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. Today, through the good doctors and nurses with God and Jesus and family beside me, I am doing much better, doing therapy that will lead me back to good health and ready to write many more articles like the following as long as you the reader enjoy reading them. Remember, people of all races can be proud of their Christian, Southern, Confederate and American Heritage. God bless you, my American family and God bless people of all people who are or wish they were free.
And, now for a good Irish-American story!

More:
http://www.huntingtonnews.net/107609

Back