Civil War Humor.

You know I've actually made Hardtack, just to see how it was, and I am utterly convinced that death by starvation in the armed forces of the world during that time were not because there was nothing to eat, but because there was only that to eat. Slow, painful death suddenly seems like a gift from on high at that point.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Other things kids have written about Lincoln:

The guy who shot him was a citizen.

His family was so poor they had to live in a cabin that only had three sides.

He went on National Television to announce the end of slavery.

He and his wife were attending a movie when he was shot.

He was giving a speech one time when some guy shot his hat off.

He once walked ten miles in the snow just to give a lady some change.

Shadow9216

First Sergeant
Presentation1.jpg

Anna, a young maiden, is infatuated with the dashing rogue Christian, a daring blockade runner. But Anna is a true daughter of the Confederacy, and won't let Christian woo her unless he mends his ways and supports the South. Will Christian change? Or is he merely pretending so to win Anna's hand? Does she know this, and is she playing her own game? Does he know she knows? Who knows? Tune in to find out!

Presentation1.jpg

Anna, a young maiden, is infatuated with the dashing rogue Christian, a daring blockade runner. But Anna is a true daughter of the Confederacy, and won't let Christian woo her unless he mends his ways and supports the South. Will Christian change? Or is he merely pretending so to win Anna's hand? Does she know this, and is she playing her own game? Does he know she knows? Who knows? Tune in to find out!
I'd rather not.

There better be more actual, you know, fun stuff in there than the original, or I will be even more disappointed.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)