Civil War Humor.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Never tried any ghost pepper stuff. But I have to wonder why people would put stuff that hot into their mouths. Seems like the hotter the pepper the less taste there is. Or maybe I just can't taste it with my eyes and nose running a hundred miles an hour.

SWMODave

First Sergeant
Forum Host
Looks like @GELongstreet bumped this last month but no one took the bait. I find making these sometimes is far better than replying to a thread. :rolleyes: Some I made were Civil War inspired - some - well a discussion on the forum might have inspired me. I find turning negative thoughts into comedy really annoys the cr@p out of the wife, so ......

fireawarenessweek.jpg

sigelbackward advance.jpg

dollissmarter.jpg

bestugot.jpg

Looks like @GELongstreet bumped this last month but no one took the bait. I find making these sometimes is far better than replying to a thread. :rolleyes: Some I made were Civil War inspired - some - well a discussion on the forum might have inspired me. I find turning negative thoughts into comedy really annoys the cr@p out of the wife, so ......

I know that I should know who this is, but cannot remember. Forgive me, I have CRS syndrome.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)