Civil war gender reveal.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Waterloo50

Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hey y’all my wife and I found out we are having another kid. We would like to do a gender reveal that has something to do with our passion. As a defendant of several confederate soldiers we want to do a reveal with black powder. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do it without damaging the muskets
Firstly a warm welcome and a massive congratulations to you and your wife. Gotta be honest here, I’ve have absolutely no idea what a gender reveal is, (must be an American thing) secondly...go careful..and finally, you mentioned that you are a ‘defendant’ of several confederate soldiers, I’m kinda hoping that was a typo and you meant descendent..good to have you around..happy Christmas and best wishes for you and yours.:thumbsup:

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hey y’all my wife and I found out we are having another kid. We would like to do a gender reveal that has something to do with our passion. As a defendant of several confederate soldiers we want to do a reveal with black powder. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do it without damaging the muskets
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new edition. I'm not sure how to go about the reveal but if you come up with something good please post some pics.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)