Civil War Battles Blog

JDwoody

Cadet
Hi everyone,
Recently, I created a WordPress blog covering the Civil War. I really enjoy writing, and I also love the military history of the Civil War, so I thought I'd make this blog covering the stories and history of the war from start to finish. I'm trying to get more views and feedback, so I'm trying to get the word out there about the site. The website address is civ-battle.com. I'd love to get some feedback! Thanks!

Hi everyone,
Recently, I created a WordPress blog covering the Civil War. I really enjoy writing, and I also love the military history of the Civil War, so I thought I'd make this blog covering the stories and history of the war from start to finish. I'm trying to get more views and feedback, so I'm trying to get the word out there about the site. The website address is civ-battle.com. I'd love to get some feedback! Thanks!

Congratulations ! Looks like a great site ! The "Soldiers Stories" certainly caught my eye.

How does one navigate from the "Welcome" page to further content? I wasnt able to make it past the landing page.

I've updated the menus so that hopefully it's a little easier to navigate now. Just check the sidebar on the left side of the website and it has all of the menus there.

Back