Owner & Webmaster
- Apr 1, 1999
- Martinsburg, WV
Have your written a great Civil War Article or Blog Post? Enter our Civil War Article of the Month Contest!
Here are the rules:
- Only the original author of an article or blog post is eligible to enter this contest. (Only members may post in this forum, if you aren't currently a member, JOIN NOW, it's free!)
- Only posts written within the last 60 days are eligible!
- Articles or posts should be free for anyone to read, and must be able to be linked so that members may easily find and access the entry.
- Blog posts on other sites and New Threads on CivilWarTalk (New Threads Only Please!) are all eligible. Blog/Article content may include, but is not limited to: book reviews, photo essays, academic articles, current events, historical essays, and any other American Civil War Content. Articles and posts should be at least 300 words in length.
- Authors may enter up to eight posts or articles per monthly contest.
- A winner will be chosen by the staff of CivilWarTalk, a link to the winner's article will be featured on our homepage for the next monthly period. Also, any CivilWarTalk member may also weigh in by "Liking" their favorite entries.
- This contest will end on January 31, a new contest will begin next month.
- Limit, One Entry per post in the thread below PLEASE!
URL (Link) to Article or Post: Name of Article or Post: Author's Name (Your Name/Nickname): Article or Post Description: