Chattanooga

Special thanks to the three rangers I spoke too at both the Chickamauga & Lookout Mountain visitor centers. They were very knowledgeable and helped tremendously. This is especially true in the information I was seeking on Johnny Clem (I lived in his home town and went to a school named for him).

Special thanks to the three rangers I spoke too at both the Chickamauga & Lookout Mountain visitor centers. They were very knowledgeable and helped tremendously. This is especially true in the information I was seeking on Johnny Clem (I lived in his home town and went to a school named for him).
I recall the Rangers there being very helpful too.

Did you see the Bookstore at the Chickamauga Battlefield Visitor Center? Also the glass display of terrain and soldiers was neat. And there is the largest collection of civil war arms on the premises.
Lubliner.

Back