FOR SALE Cavalry Boot For Sale

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!
Dear Reenactors

Hope that you are fine and good health. We would like to know that we do manufacture of American Civil War Boots, WW1 & Ww2 boot. We do use high quality of leather and our good craftsmanship . These boot available in Black and Brown color. Height of boot from heel to top is 16 to 17 inches. If you have any demand kindly email us @ rabitaeen@gmail.com or Inbox Us

DSC_0027 copy(2).jpg

DSC_0029 copy(2).jpg

Last edited:
we can do customise to E , EE , EEE width for extra width we charge 10 $ extra. This available in brown leather also with heel plate if required thanks

CC6thVACav

Cadet
They are in India I believe. I saw a pair made by them and was really impressed with the quality and price.
Thinking his English isn't to bad when you consider 1/2 the kids these days in the US can't speak their own language.

JPChurch

Sergeant
speaking of English, you say "his English isn't to bad...…….." Do you mean to say "too" bad?? I can't imagine the cost of placing a special order with this outfit in India and then having to pay for astronomical overseas shipping and custom fees. Imagine being frustrated to find that your custom double wide boot is "too" narrow...….then what? Will they pay to have them returned to India and then a suitable replacement pair shipped back to you at no charge????

Ethan S.

Corporal
W
They are in India I believe. I saw a pair made by them and was really impressed with the quality and price.
Thinking his English isn't to bad when you consider 1/2 the kids these days in the US can't speak their own language.
Well I can thank God that I can both speak English, and write it - at least most of the time! :smile: