Caramel Apple Slices

Caramel-Apple-Slices-1-6-600x400.jpg

As a child, I always enjoyed caramel apples much like our Victorian friends did in the late 19th century. But even as a child, I thought they were messy. An an adult I still love the taste, but dislike the messiness even more. Caramel apple slices are the perfect solution. They're easy to make and neat to eat. The recipe below can be used with lollipop sticks to create more of the traditional look or the sticks can be omitted and the slices served on a plate. It just depends on your mood! Either way, they're the perfect fall classic.

Caramel Apple Slices

Ingredients:
Apples
Lollipop Sticks
Melting Chocolate
Caramel
Toppings – optional

Directions:
First, wash & slice your apples, remove the seeds, insert the stick at the bottom, & pat the apple slices dry.

Cover each apple slice in melted chocolate & place on a piece of wax paper to harden. Continue this process until all of your apples are covered in chocolate & have hardened.

Next, drizzle the caramel & other toppings on top of your apple slices.

Let harden & enjoy!

Attachments

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Caramel-Apple-Slices-1-6-600x400.jpg

As a child, I always enjoyed caramel apples much like our Victorian friends did in the late 19th century. But even as a child, I thought they were messy. An an adult I still love the taste, but dislike the messiness even more. Caramel apple slices are the perfect solution. They're easy to make and neat to eat. The recipe below can be used with lollipop sticks to create more of the traditional look or the sticks can be omitted and the slices served on a plate. It just depends on your mood! Either way, they're the perfect fall classic.

Caramel Apple Slices

Ingredients:
Apples
Lollipop Sticks
Melting Chocolate
Caramel
Toppings – optional

Directions:
First, wash & slice your apples, remove the seeds, insert the stick at the bottom, & pat the apple slices dry.

Cover each apple slice in melted chocolate & place on a piece of wax paper to harden. Continue this process until all of your apples are covered in chocolate & have hardened.

Next, drizzle the caramel & other toppings on top of your apple slices.

Let harden & enjoy!
This is a new one on me,I bet they are great.

Attachments

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)