Capt. James M. Robertson (third from left) and officers at Fair Oaks, Virginia

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Zuzah

Sergeant Major
Terrific work. I have thought about doing this one before. It is very similar to the image I did of Capt. Tidball in this thread.
I've always liked that version of yours, I did a similar one a few years back if you remember - I think it's funny that they're set up the exact same way - I actually thought it was Tidball when Prometheus first asked me to do it.

civilwarincolor

2nd Lieutenant
I've always liked that version of yours, I did a similar one a few years back if you remember - I think it's funny that they're set up the exact same way - I actually thought it was Tidball when Prometheus first asked me to do it.
I thought the same thing for a minute. If you look at the details though, both images had been taken by James Gibson at Fair Oaks, VA. I suspect that one group or the other said, "hey, that's a great photo, can you do one like that of our group?"

Either that or Gibson said, "Hey if it worked once..."

Zuzah

Sergeant Major
I thought the same thing for a minute. If you look at the details though, both images had been taken by James Gibson at Fair Oaks, VA. I suspect that one group or the other said, "hey, that's a great photo, can you do one like that of our group?"

Either that or Gibson said, "Hey if it worked once..."
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)