ENDED Brogans & Artillery Boots Civil War

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friend

Hope that you all are fine and enjoying good health.I am not sure i am putting it on right section or not please help me if i was wrong. I would like to inform you that we are the manufacture of American civil are Brograns and Artillery shoes with low prices. If anybody interested kindly contact us on fb or email or reply on comment.

We are giving these shoes are very low price.I am also giving you price.

BootInfUSA_SM.jpg
Brogran Shoes.jpg

Brograns = 35 $ FOB
Artillery Boots = 75 $ FOB

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Friend

Hope that you all are fine and enjoying good health.I am not sure i am putting it on right section or not please help me if i was wrong. I would like to inform you that we are the manufacture of American civil are Brograns and Artillery shoes with low prices. If anybody interested kindly contact us on fb or email or reply on comment.

We are giving these shoes are very low price.I am also giving you price.

View attachment 146001 View attachment 146002

Brograns = 35 $ FOB
Artillery Boots = 75 $ FOB

Thanks
Good morning, @rabitaenterprises . Welcome to our forums.

Thanks Riader for your reply . You can send us any American standard size you using we would make according to that 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 etc

Secondly price is without Shipping so shipping charge depend on your country and mode of shipping service normal or DHL delivery.

can u please send me Private message or email me @ [email protected] you require quick shipping or normal delivery normal delivery take almost 20 to 30 day for US and quick shipping take 7 working. Secondly let me know you require Brograns or Artillery Boots both have different weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back