ENDED Bristol Hollow sutler

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taji04

Private
Anyone out there know how to directly contact Gary Keefer of Bristol Hollow? I am trying to track down an order and I am getting no response from the phone # nor the email. Asolutely nothing. Which concerns me.

Thanks.

His last post on Facebook over a year ago stated he wasn't taking new orders till he caught up to his back load. I've never bought anything from him but I know all those guys are busy. I'm waiting for orders for things for Bentonville from a couple other vendors I ordered in September and am still waiting.

His last post on Facebook over a year ago stated he wasn't taking new orders till he caught up to his back load. I've never bought anything from him but I know all those guys are busy. I'm waiting for orders for things for Bentonville from a couple other vendors I ordered in September and am still waiting.
Thanks for the reply. He must be taking orders again because he accepted payment my credit card on 7 December. That is the only confirmation that I have recieved. Not having ever dealt with BH before, usually I get a reply when I ask for an update past the stated lead time. No need to rush, just give me an update. I got nothing so far.... I got taken for a ride by another vendor once under similar circumstances. Just trying to avoid a replay.

Thanks for the reply. He must be taking orders again because he accepted payment my credit card on 7 December. That is the only confirmation that I have recieved. Not having ever dealt with BH before, usually I get a reply when I ask for an update past the stated lead time. No need to rush, just give me an update. I got nothing so far.... I got taken for a ride by another vendor once under similar circumstances. Just trying to avoid a replay.
The usual typical wait time from any of the high end vendors is 3-4 months so I wouldn't panic yet. It would be nice to get a reply though. Just remember the more time they spend answering calls and emails the less time they spend working on orders. I'm sure they all get bombarded with both every day.

They did a jacket for me about 5 years ago. The work was fantastic with top notch materials. I believe they missed the dead line by about 4 or 5 months but I never get in any rush since I have watched my wife making garments and accessories so I realize that a great deal of time is required. Juggling multiple orders for a variety of customers is also challenging since many folks are less patient and more vocal than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back