Book/reading thread chats

Check under "ACW Books & Movies" (FORUMS): there are many threads. Also there is a long-going thread "[What American Civil War Books Are You Planning On Buying/Reading Next?" under the Wars of Rebellion forum. Also, at various times posters have asked for recommendations on a specific topic, for input on a specific book or have made comments about a particular book that have been commented upon.

Vote Here:
There's a thread called something to the effect of "What are you planning to read next." I was tickled when someone who didn't realize I hang out here wrote that they had MY book on their TBR pile. (Any time you want to chat about Civil War prisons, I'm in!) You are also welcome to put up a post yourself, if there's a book you'd like to discuss.

Vote Here:
@Chalmers' Division I know there is a reading list of favorite books on the site. It may be this thread here;
I think @CivilWarTalk can help you further.
Lubliner.

Vote Here:
Has there been any thoughts about several members reading a book at the same time and discussing the book via the forum as they read it? A good typic for a book would be one about the Battle of Stones River, which is where the next CivilWarTalk muster will take place. This could have the side effect of encouraging additional people to attend the muster.

Vote Here:
Back