NF Blue & Gray Magazine

Non-Fiction
I don't have a subscription but I have purchased a few issues straight from the site before. Good stuff, indeed! A while ago I ordered the Spotsylvania Mule Shoe, Chancellorsville 1 and 2, and Resaca issues. Definitely recommended. Looking at the recent issue on Helena next.

Bumping the thread. B&G is having a Memorial Day sale good from 5/25 - 6/3. 20% off. Enter "MemDay18" in the Coupon Code space. It is case-sensitive too. I just ordered Chancellorsville 1 and 2. Saved $3.92. :smile:

Bumping the thread. B&G is having a Holiday sale good until 12/23. 20% off. Enter "Holiday18" in the Coupon Code space. It is case-sensitive too. I just ordered 3 back issues... Shenandoah Valley July 1864,Cedar Creek and Mobile Bay.

Little update. When Blue & Gray announced that it was ceasing publication the only back issue on Chickamauga available on their website was the last one covering the action up to and including September 18,1863. Such was still the case as of our gathering in Chickamauga in October last year. A coupla weeks ago I logged in to their website to see what was still available. I know they are out of the issues on Franklin and Missionary Ridge and I'm glad got those before they ran out. I believe they've sold out on some others too but not quite sure which ones. Anyway...to get to the point...I noticed that they now have 2 other back issues on Chickamauga and I quickly ordered both. Guess they musta done an inventory and found them somewhere. Don't wait...supplies are limited.

http://bluegraymagazine.com/store/page2-ss3.html

Back