Before anyone responds to the questions for Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosier

1st Lieutenant
In the past, it has always been the case that no one's responses to any questions would appear on the board until after I, as moderator, had approved them.

Bill Torrens has called my attention to the fact that, when he posted his responses to the questions for Week 1, it appeared to him that his responses were showing up on the board, as if I had already approved them. However, after a short time, they disappeared.

If each player's responses are visible for that person - and no one else - to see after he or she posts them, that doesn't bother me. But if anyone has been able to see anyone else's responses, other than their own, that bothers me a great deal.

If anyone saw anyone else's responses to the questions for Week 1 prior to 6 PM on Saturday, January 21, please respond to this post immediately and let me know.

If it is the case that players have been able to see other players' answers, then something has gone seriously wrong with the moderator function and we will not be able to continue the game until I get in touch with Mike Kendra and he can get it fixed.

If nobody has responded to this post by 6 PM Monday, January 23, I will assume that no one has been able to see anyone else's answers until after the proper moderator's approval has been given, and we can continue with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back