Impressions Bayonet drill?

Cpl. Smith

Sergeant
Does anyone here have a book or pamphlet on bayonet drill?. I want to learn it then teach it so we can up our presentation game up! Plus it gives me something to do in my free time... Also does anyone practice or know the drill? If so, do you have any tips or tricks?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
cpl.Smith

I would suggest reading these two books: The first one is entitled: "Manuel of Bayonet Exercise : Prepared for the Use of the Army of the United States" by George B. McClellan and the second one is entitled: "Skirmishers' Drill and Bayonet Exercise" by R. Milton Cary. I also believe George Patton wrote a book on bayonet exercises. I hope this helps. Good luck with your project. David.

I would suggest reading these two books: The first one is entitled: "Manuel of Bayonet Exercise : Prepared for the Use of the Army of the United States" by George B. McClellan and the second one is entitled: "Skirmishers' Drill and Bayonet Exercise" by R. Milton Cary. I also believe George Patton wrote a book on bayonet exercises. I hope this helps. Good luck with your project. David.
Thank you!

Back