Battle of Marianna reenactment

FL_Rebel

Cadet
Hello all,

It is about 5 months until we have the reenactment of the battle of Marianna Florida, this year the event will be held on Friday September 29th (school day) and Saturday September 30th at the Florida Caverns State Park. From what I have been told by the main event coordinator we have a larger field than we have previously had, so we need many more reenactors who wish to participate this year. I am helping out with recruiting reenactors both military and civilian, if you wish to participate in this years reenactment you may contact me either on this forum or by e-mail ([email protected]). Should you choose to contact me by e-mail be sure to put Battle of Marianna as the subject. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from many interested people. If you would like to read about the battle of Marianna you may check out www.battleofmarianna.com

Last edited:
Hello all,

It is about 5 months until we have the reenactment of the battle of Marianna Florida, this year the event will be held on Friday September 29th (school day) and Saturday September 30th at the Florida Caverns State Park. From what I have been told by the main event coordinator we have a larger field than we have previously had, so we need many more reenactors who wish to participate this year. I am helping out with recruiting reenactors both military and civilian, if you wish to participate in this years reenactment you may contact me either on this forum or by e-mail ([email protected]). Should you choose to contact me by e-mail be sure to put Battle of Marianna as the subject. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from many interested people. If you would like to read about the battle of Marianna you may check out www.battleofmarianna.com

Welcome and good luck with the reenactment.

https://civilwartalk.com/threads/battle-of-marianna-marianna-day.116416/#post-1174695

https://civilwartalk.com/threads/a-fallen-patriot-and-grandfather-of-rebels.87712/#post-690859

Last edited:
Hello all we are but 3 short months away from the battle of Marianna reenactment and we are still in search of both civilian and military reenactors. If anyone here is interested or if anyone here knows of an individual or group that would like to participate please do not hesitate to contact me.

Here is first round of information, I will relay more information as it becomes available.

Attachments

• IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 127
Back