Battle Of Chantilly/Ox Hill in Ontario

Mitchell

Private
I thought this might appeal to some of our friends in New York State. This August 18th and 19th there is going to be a reenactment of the Battle Of Chantilly/Ox Hill at Country Heritage Park in Milton, Ontario. The property bears a good resemblance to the actual ground although we will be recreating the conflict on a smaller scale. There will likely be quite a few farby folk since that tends to be the way of things in the scene around here. A few of us including the event organizer are of a more progressive bent and we are making an effort to have people operate in a somewhat military manner (pickets, keeping the boys busy around camps, not mingling with the enemy, etc.)

For a while there was a law that required anyone transporting a gun across the border to pay a $50 fee but I am told that has been lifted. You will need a passport to get back across the U.S. border.

If anyone is interested in attending just let me know and I will get your info to the event organizers.

Cheers.

I thought this might appeal to some of our friends in New York State. This August 18th and 19th there is going to be a reenactment of the Battle Of Chantilly/Ox Hill at Country Heritage Park in Milton, Ontario. The property bears a good resemblance to the actual ground although we will be recreating the conflict on a smaller scale. There will likely be quite a few farby folk since that tends to be the way of things in the scene around here. A few of us including the event organizer are of a more progressive bent and we are making an effort to have people operate in a somewhat military manner (pickets, keeping the boys busy around camps, not mingling with the enemy, etc.)

For a while there was a law that required anyone transporting a gun across the border to pay a $50 fee but I am told that has been lifted. You will need a passport to get back across the U.S. border.

If anyone is interested in attending just let me know and I will get your info to the event organizers.

Cheers.
Will try to make it...sounds great.

Back