Author Says Hello

Hi everyone, my name is Chris Loperfido, I am dropping in from Washington State. I am the author of
Death, Disease, and Life at War: The Civil War Letters of Surgeon James D. Benton, 111th and 98th New York Infantry Regiments, 1862-1865 published by Savas Beatie. I love all things Civil War and look forward to reading as much as I can and hopefully answering questions about my work. Thank you.

Attachments

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Hi everyone, my name is Chris Loperfido, I am dropping in from Washington State. I am the author of
Death, Disease, and Life at War: The Civil War Letters of Surgeon James D. Benton, 111th and 98th New York Infantry Regiments, 1862-1865 published by Savas Beatie. I love all things Civil War and look forward to reading as much as I can and hopefully answering questions about my work. Thank you.
Welcome !

WJC

Brigadier General
Welcome! I look forward to reading the perspectives you bring to our discussions!

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)