UCVRelics

Brevet Brigadier General
Forum Host
Gold Patron
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
Regtl. Quartermaster Stones River / Franklin 2022
4.jpg

OK folks, We are 30 days out from the Shiloh Muster we have a great weekend planned. We have covered all the Social Distancing protocols. Each attending member will receive mask and hand sanitizer. We have moved all presentations outside to the Shiloh NMP. We have also moved the members dinner to a restaurant with a private dinning room for us.

If you are planning on attending please go to the Official Thread and RSVP in the next 2 weeks as we need to get a good head count as we have cannon charges and musket ammo to make up as well as the arrival bags etc. Hope you can make it and if you have any questions or need any further info please let me know. Looking forward to seeing everyone next month.

Last edited:
@ucvrelics, would you please bump the original Shiloh trip thread? The one that contains logistics - dates, times, hotels and all that stuff?

I want to go but can't find it. Thanks very much. :O o:

@ucvrelics, would you please bump the original Shiloh trip thread? The one that contains logistics - dates, times, hotels and all that stuff?

On the right side of the home page where the countdown clock is, click on the bold until 2020 Fall Muster and the revised schedule should come up.

Here you go. @redbob he works for the puzzle palace he needs a right here button.

Back