JerseyBart

Brigadier General
Forum Host

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,848
Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to miss April 9--depends on when I get back from Seattle. If I don't make it home by 4, I have to hole up somewhere until about 7 to miss rush hour traffic. (Since I'm on Pacific time here, chat time is 6:30.) On Mondays, I-5 is wall-to-wall trucks, so it's kinda slow. And before 10 am is Seattle's rush hour, so I can't leave early.

I haven't seen an announcement this weekend for Monday's chat.

Got home before rush hour, but then had to mow the lawn. Today was the first sunny day in a long time. The grass dried out just enough to mow, but per the forecast its going to rain for the next 10 days! By that time the grass would be ready to bale!

I never got a chance to watch the video, either. Sorry!

Since the video wasn't featured over the weekend, I suspect that this afternoon may have been too late for a reminder?

Going to have to miss again. Still working on taxes, and I can't get state forms (only available online) until I replace my printer which just decided to die. I'm heading for Office Depot in a few minutes.

All three of them are old friends! John has been a good friend and mentor since I cant remember when; I gave my very first bus tour of Shiloh alongside of Craig. He was the historian on a Civil War steamboat tour and Richard Dreyfus was in our tour group. And Matt is a good ol Mississippi boy who grew up not far from here. The photo of Matt is from the Historic Weapons Certification Course we have to attend every four years to maintain our qualification as a Historic Weapons Supervisor. That is a must for parks that have a black powder program.
IMG_2486.JPG

Back