April 2019 PotM Winner Announced!

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
1stMNM.jpg

Congratulations @1stMN !!!

Thanks all!! The puppy in the picture is my dog Arwen, an English Springer. If anyone has ever owned one, you know how hyperactive and hyper vigilant they are...and also very curious. My husband and I popped out at Sallie's monument and my dog eyed her right away when we went over. It was a really sweet moment that I was thrilled to have captured. :smile:

Thanks all!! The puppy in the picture is my dog Arwen, an English Springer. If anyone has ever owned one, you know how hyperactive and hyper vigilant they are...and also very curious. My husband and I popped out at Sallie's monument and my dog eyed her right away when we went over. It was a really sweet moment that I was thrilled to have captured. :smile:

Lovely photo, @1stMN, it certainly captures Arwen's enthusiasm and delight at meeting a fellow dog on the Battlefield. Congratulations!

Nice picture! The dog on the memorial looks like my dog Gordon except that my dog's ears aren't docked.

Your Gordon must be a handsome fellow, @nc native, and he probably looks even more like Sallie than the photograph might suggest. From that angle, her ears do appear like they could be docked, but they actually were natural terrier ears. Here's a view that shows Sallie's ears in full.

1554138341598.png

Last edited:
Back